Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Shifted Perspectives
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mystical creature or just an unidentified child?  (Read 2640 times)
Acrobat

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2016, 06:50:42 AM »

A friend told me today that his nephew was taking pictures with a camera inside the house. When the friend viewed the photos on his computer he found a picture of a child which should not be there because no one took a picture of it, and the nephew was not unsupervised when he was taking photos. Also the child is significantly different from the nephew, so he did not take a selfie. The neighbours and the aunt of my friend say that there is a type of benevolent elf there which is mainly seen by children and it can change it's form.
It all sounds like folklore to me, but i would like to check here if someone knows anything about such things. If we assume it's some sort of astral creature, a spirit, would it be possible to take a photo of it? Or maybe someone is hiding an illegal child there and spreading tales to hide the fact? Cheesy
this is the photo of alleged elf

Edit:  Please do not post pictures of children under the age of 13 on the forum.  Also, if you post a picture please scale down the image to 800x800.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:53:49 PM by The Adfeng » Logged

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: