Have a question that isn't answered? Ask your question here
- Can empathy be involuntary?
- Is it true that you can get cold like symptoms if you use empathy on a person who has a cold?
- Can anyone else feel what you are feeling when you are overloaded?
- Is empathy powerful?
- When you are using empathy, how do you explain the feeling that you feel?
- I'm always feeling people's emotions and getting too many. What's going on and what can I do?
- I feel alone as an empathy because I can’t be around people. Does anyone feel this way? Will I always have to be alone?
- Can I stop being an empath?
- What is an empath?
- I’m an empath and a lot of people come to me for advice or just to talk about their feelings. Why is that so?
- What is empathy?
- What is the difference between apathy and empathy?
- Why am I only sensing/picking up negative emotions?