This Manual is not to be copied into a website, printed out, or posted on a forum without my thorough consent. To contact me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not liable for any injuries, pain, disappointment, or anything else. This Manual is meant to help teach and not dictate the only set way to do Psychokinesis. This Manual will cover various topics of Psychokinesis. Here is a list of all the parts of this Manual:
* Introduction to Psychokinesis
* Bad ?kinesis terms
* Beginner PK
* Advanced PK
* Furthering your PK studies
* Suggested Practice Times
* Why we dislike ?Wingmakers?
* Healthy Skepticism
* Terms Used
Introduction to Psychokinesis:
Psychokinesis is perhaps the most enjoyed among new psions. Everyone wants to have their own proof of psionics so they revert to Psychokinesis. If you do not know what Psychokinesis is, it is the manipulation of matter using only your mind. You might be thinking, ?You?re a Star Wars geek.? Well, while I am a Star Wars geek, I am not getting this from there. I, and many other people, have all experienced Psychokinesis in action. You might also be thinking that Psychokinesis is the same as Telekinesis. While this is true, many people use crazy, Sci-Fi terms that make this subject much more confusing and unrealistic. See ?Bad ?kinesis terms? section for more on that. You probably still think either that I am senile or a geek making things up. Well, as this is very normal to think, you can stop reading if you are not interested in the paranormal. However, if you are interested, please continue reading.
Learning Psychokinesis can be very frustrating and time consuming. Although scientists do not know how Psychokinesis works, curious people have tried to do it for themselves. A lot have had success and have written their own articles on how to do it. It is nice to read what people have spent time in writing.
Psychokinesis has been compared to that of a muscle. In Psychokinesis, you have to move smaller things before you move onto bigger things. It is, if you think about it, the same as a muscle. You have to start out on lighter weights before you can go to heavier ones. This can make a lot of people stop trying to perform Psychokinesis because they think, ?the wind moved it? or something along those lines. The wind can move a psiwheel (the object most new psions use), but people use that excuse way to much. Yes, there is a chance it was the wind, or the heat from your hands, or something else. Nevertheless, if you can spin it in different ways, how do you explain that? If you can put the psiwheel under glass and still move it, what is affecting it besides you? These are all questions that new Psychokinesis users do not ask themselves. That is why 95% of new psions doubt themselves and, ultimately, fail.
Psychokinesis is really a hard ability to learn. It takes determination, time, and work. Psychokinesis is not an ability that you can just ?pick up? on your way. It is a primary ability and demands the respect of practice. If you do not practice for a while, you may lose all your progress and have to start from the beginning. Psychokinesis can also be annoying, tiring, and, if over done, painful. If you see a word in this manual that you do not recognize, check the ?Terms Used? reference at the end.
Psions everywhere are split into two different groups. One group believes that all movement via mind is called Psychokinesis. The second group believes that it is easier to separate all different movements to be more specific. These new, ?more specific? terms consist of many of the terms you hear in movies such as ?X-Men.? This is what makes many people believe that Psychokinesis is derived from science fiction movies.
Some of these terms include, but are not limited to, aerokinesis, geokinesis, electrokinesis, atmokinesis, and pyrokinesis. There are many more terms than just these. These terms are bad. Psychokinesis literally means ?Moving matter through the power of one?s mind.? All those other ?kinesis terms are much more complicated. Instead of saying, ?I used geokinesis,? you can say, ?I used Psychokinesis to move a rock.? With the first phrase, you do not specify what you moved. In the second one, it is more specific.
Along with being more specific, people have come up with more than one word per ability. This includes geokinesis = terrakinesis; hydrokinesis = aquakinesis. People use different words. It is not worth it to have to remember all these different terms when you can just know one. You also sound smarter when you talk about it using a not sci-fi term.
Beginners normally use a contraption called a psiwheel (or pinwheel). This is a piece of paper (about 2.5 inches) that is folded hot dog style (on both sides) in the middle of the two corners, turned over and folded diagonally (on both corners). Place that upon a needle or something sharp. It should be free hanging. Once this is created, place it on a table in front of you. Now you are ready to start your Psychokinesis practice.
There are many different techniques in doing Psychokinesis. Unfortunately, no one technique works for everyone. Some people use their hands to perform Psychokinesis, and some do not. Some people cannot visualize and so they use ?tactical? ways. You have to figure out what works for you. I will outline some techniques of both styles. NOTE: The following are all different techniques (#1 and #2 are different from each other, etc):
1. Build up psi within your hands. Once you feel like you have gathered enough psi (called ?charging?), release the energy into the object in front of you. This can be done with and without hands.
2. Create a psiball around the object (if you use your hands, create the psiball in your hands). Then visualize the psiwheel spinning. Picture yourself inside the psiwheel and see the surroundings moving around; swirling. This is called the ?Psiball PK method.?
3. This method is called the ?Just Do It? method. It is perhaps the hardest technique to describe because there is not much to it. You ?will? it to move. Try to feel your desire to spin the psiwheel. Expect it to spin. This might take more practice than others might. This is a tactical way of PK, though. Try this method if you cannot visualize.
4. Charge your third eye. When you feel a tingling or a pressure in your third eye, visualize a beam of psi shooting out of it. Visualize it hitting the psiwheel and making it spin.
The following techniques should not be attempted before practice with the psiwheel. Everyone progresses differently, but mainly you should have practiced on the psiwheel for a couple months. You should be able to spin it whenever and wherever. I know that you may want to move on because spinning the psiwheel can get boring. Psychokinesis is like a language. You build off what you practice. If you do not know the basics, you cannot progress. Yes, that means that you have to do through all the boring stuff before you can move everyday objects. Here is an outline of advanced Psychokinesis techniques:
1. Charge yourself with psi. Feel yourself transferring all the psi build up to your index finger. Point that finger at the object and visualize the psi shooting out of your finger and hitting the object. Every time you visualize the psi hitting the object, visualize the object moving in the way you want it to move. This technique is called the ?Bullet method? because you visualize psi ?bullets? hitting the object.
2. Start by charge up your third eye. Charge it up until you think you cannot hold any more psi. Then release it all in a big blast of psi toward the object. Keep repeating this. This technique is called the ?Psi Blast technique?.
3. You can use any of the techniques that were mentioned in ?Beginner PK? for advanced PK.
As you can see, I leave the ?Advanced PK? section very vague. I did this because no single technique works for everyone. If you are advanced, you know that. You have to adjust certain techniques (?tweak? if you will) to make them work for you. Please refer to the next section for more info.
Furthering Your PK Studies:
Obviously, this manual does not have everything you need to know about Psychokinesis. It would be impossible to have everything you need to know in one place. That is because there are millions of different techniques that have been used for different people. Over the years, people have tweaked different techniques and eventually, they have all become different. They come up with whatever technique works for them. Here are some ways to enhance your PK studies:
1. Use the internet. You can search on Google, Search.com, and even Psi-Links (my site) for websites that teach Psychokinesis. They are great sources of information and you can learn about different changes that people have made to a technique so you can get a feeling on how to tweak a technique for yourself.
2. Ask experienced people. On almost every major site, there will be a couple people who are better at Psychokinesis. What do I mean by ?better?? I mean that they can move bigger and heavier things than you can. If they can do PK better than you, you should listen to them. They are doing something right and it will teach you many things.
3. Read articles. Psychokinesis does not just come to you over time. You have to read about how to perform it and you have to practice. Do not be lazy and not read articles. That is one of your best sources of information.
4. Attend seminars. Many sites have small group gatherings (also called a ?seminar?). What they do, is they teach and help people struggling with a certain topic. They are mainly held on internet chat rooms so you can either attend one and watch or participate. Either is good, as long as you are there.
5. Watch Psychokinesis videos. These videos can help with determination and knowledge. Be careful, though. Videos can be easily faked. Try to stick to well known psions? videos. See the ?Healthy Skepticism? section for more on that.
As you can see, there are many ways to continue your Psychokinesis knowledge and skill. Some are easier to do than others are. You have to figure out what fits into your schedule.
Suggested Practice Times:
Many people suggest many different amounts of practice time. I am hard-core so I practice two to three hours per day for five days a week. I always take Wednesday and Saturday off no matter what. Those are my rest days so I do not give myself a headache. I suggest starting with twenty to thirty minutes a day at least. Some days, you will only be able to fit in five minutes but that is better than nothing. Any practice is practice. Try to practice everyday except for one or two days. Reserve those as your off days so you can regain some lost energy. If you are a beginner, focus only on your psiwheel. If you are advanced, start with a psiwheel and end on the hardest thing you want to move. Remember to take baby steps when moving up in material.
Now, I realize that things like Psychokinesis can sound science fiction. It is important that you keep an open-mind about things. It is good for you to question everything. That is how the human race has survived and progressed both psychologically and in technology. However, do not be overly skeptical. Keep your mind open. If you become overly skeptical, you will shut yourself out of psionics and you will never learn anything. This is not good. There are people on the internet who fake their PK videos to look cool. If someone says they levitated, you should be skeptical. Use your own judgment on whether to be skeptical or not.
This article, hopefully, gave you some techniques and explanations for things. It was mainly directed at beginners, but it also can help the advanced. Remember, you have to start small and grow big. To make a technique that works for you, find one that sounds good and change small aspects of it. Once you find a technique that works for you, you can use it throughout your Psychokinesis career. Remain being skeptical and don?t copy this article without my consent.
* Psychokinesis (PK)? The manipulation of matter by means of mind power
* Telekinesis ? The same as Psychokinesis but a ?fluffier? term
* Fluff ? A term that makes something sound science fiction or not real
* Psion ? A user of psionics
* Psionics ? The name of skills such as Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Remote Viewing, etc; users of Psi ? an energy
* Psiwheel ? The object that Psychokinesis users use
* Charging ? Absorbing and storing psi in your body
* Visualization ? Imagining something happen; seeing it in your mind
* Tactical ? A different technique for those who cannot visualize well
* Psiball ? A ball of psi energy
* Third Eye ? The space of skin in between your two eyes